Pr-estate company is a professional in carrying out energy audits of all works and to issue energy certificates required by law. We call energy audit expertise on making and implementing projects that reduce heating costs. The purpose of the audit is to recommend specific solutions (technical, organizational and procedural) along with an indication of their viability (eg, payback period).
The audit scope is located in the following eight sections, which sections of the document "Energy audit":
- Analysis of the current state of the building
- Revision accepted parameters
- Review of possible improvements
- The term investment
- The calculation of savings from projects
- An economic analysis (to determine viability)
- Determine the recommended scope of work
- Assistance in obtaining financial support
Activities related to the energy audits and energy certificates for the property are carried out by a qualified team of people with the required legal powers.
In accordance with EU Directive No. 2002/91/EC, was formed in 2009 in Poland to prepare energy certificates for the property. This requirement applies to those properties that are or were put into service after 1 January 2009 and the property that is in / on the date will be subject to sale.
In accordance with Article. 57, paragraph. 1, paragraph 7 of the Law - Construction Law (Journal of Laws No. 156 item 2006. In 1118, as amended. Zm.) Investor is required to obtain an energy performance certificate of the building and attach it to the notice of completion of construction or an application for authorization to use with other required documents.
In accordance with Article. 5, paragraph. 4 / in the Act for the building of dwellings or buildings which are independent parts of the whole technical utility, before the dwelling or that part of the building to a third party, shall be a certificate of energy performance of a dwelling or part of the building, while in the case of buildings with a common Heating systems an energy performance certificate, shall be made exclusively for the building.
Energy certificates are designed to evaluate the efficiency of the property, such as a residential building or one of them located in the premises. This is accomplished through in-depth analysis of the structure of the building, used for construction materials and installed in the installation. The results are compared with the reference model, which allows for the possible exceptions or so-called issue. Energy certificate.
Our company carries out these activities professionally, through qualified persons holding appropriate licenses issued by the Minister.
Contemporary and modern homeowners or flats in multi-family buildings pay attention to large energy bills. Given the reduction in unnecessary costs often need to design a new house according to modern standards or to carry out energy-efficient thermo.
Thermomodernization involves performing a series of steps designed to modernize the plant's property, such as:
- Improvement, which resulted in the following year to reduce demand for energy consumed for heating and hot water:
- In buildings where only modernizing heating system - at least 10%,
- In buildings where the years 1985-2001 was carried out modernization of the heating system - at least by 15%
- In other buildings - at least 25%,
- Improvement, which resulted in a reduction of the annual loss is the primary energy source in the local heat and the local district heating network - at least 25%, ie:
- Heating boiler or node, in which the heat transfer fluid is supplied directly to the heating and hot water in the building,
- Heating a neighborhood or block heat exchanger with a network of heating systems rated to 11.6 MW, providing heat for buildings
- Implementation of technical connections to the centralized heat source, in connection with the liquidation of the local heat source, in order to reduce the cost of purchasing the heat delivered to the buildings - at least 20% per annum,
- Replace conventional energy sources to unconventional sources - regardless of the result obtained with the heat exchange efficiency.